Freeola Prizes & Competitions
Welcome to the home of Freeola's competitions and prize draws. Please check this page regularly for our latest competitions and winner announcements. You may be in with a chance of winning a free game, Amazon voucher or something even better.
To enter this competition, simply post a reply to the competition thread on the Freeola Customer Forum and suggest an original heading and subheading for any Freeola service, product or content. You could Win Any Game of Your Choice (up to the value of £50) or a £40 Amazon Gift Voucher. For the full details and rules click the button below.
Sign up to our mailing list for exclusive offers, news and a chance to Win Any Game of Your Choice (up to the value of £50) or a £40 Amazon Gift Voucher every single month!
- The start date is 1st April 2018 and the prize draw will be run monthly until further notice.
- The prize is currently a free game of your choice for PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Switch, Wii, DS, or any other console (subject to availability, up to a value of £50). The winner may opt for an alternative prize of a £40 Amazon voucher. Freeola reserve the right to change prizes or withdraw the prize draw at any time.
- Entry to the prize draw is free-of-charge. Each monthly draw is open to UK residents whose email address is opted-in to receive Freeola's monthly email bulletin. Parental consent is required to enter if under 16 years of age.
- Each month, a winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries. We will attempt to contact the winner via the email address. To receive a prize, the winner must provide us with their full name and postal address. If the entry is found not to be valid according to these rules, the prize will be offered to another randomly-selected entrant.
- The winner's name will be published upon request. We may also publish the Winner's name in publicity materials.
- This prize draw is promoted by Freeola Limited, 94 Church Street, Bocking, Braintree, Essex, CM7 5JY. The contact telephone number for the promoter is 01376 55 60 60. The 'Win Any Game' Prize Draw is not open to employees or relatives of employees of Freeola Limited.
Calling all new webmasters, web designers and site owners! Every recent sign up to our VIP Web Hosting or InstantPro Website Builder will have their site entered into our brand-new competition for the 'Recently-Built Site of the Month'.
Every month, you could have a chance to win any video game of your choice (up to the value of £50) or a £40 Amazon voucher, if you prefer. Plus, we'll promote your site as the latest winner and throw in a Premium Listing in our Customer Sites Directory for a whole year (worth £13.79 inc VAT). This valuable listing not only provides a powerful publicity boost for the winning site but also acts as a strong ranking signal for search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo which could benefit your rank and position in search results!
Each month, we'll look at all the websites built by customers who have signed up for VIP Web Hosting or InstantPro within the last six months. The winners will be announced here and we'll contact the winner to let them choose their prize.
So sign-up to InstantPro or VIP Web Hosting today if you're looking for high-quality web hosting and the chance to win. If you've recently taken out hosting with us, but haven't finished your website yet, get building to be in with a chance to win. Give your new website a boost!
- The Prize consists of a choice of either a free videogame of your choice for PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Switch, Wii, DS or any other console (subject to availability and up to a value of £50.00), or a £40 voucher for Amazon.co.uk; plus a Premium Listing in the Freeola Customer Sites Directory for one year. Freeola reserve the right to change the Prize at any time.
- Freeola will seek to award one Prize each month to a website which is hosted using any of Freeola's InstantPro, VIP or VIP+ Web Hosting subscriptions, where the hosting subscription has been started within the proceeding six months from the judging date (the Qualifying Period). A maximum of one Prize will be awarded per website or per qualifying hosting subscription.
- The judge will look to award the Prize to the best website in their judgement which was built within the Qualifying Period. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If no suitable entries of sufficient quality are found that month, no winner will be selected for the Prize.
- To qualify for the Prize, the winner's MyFreeola account's Contact Details must be complete and up-to-date with their full name, postal address and contact email address (phone number is optional); and they must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- The winners' names may be published on Freeola's websites and the winners' names will also be published upon request.
- The competition start date is January 1st 2018 and it will continue until such time that Freeola decides to end the competition. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- This competition is promoted by Freeola Limited, 94 Church Street, Bocking, Braintree, Essex, CM7 5JY. The contact telephone number for the promoter is 01376 55 60 60. The competition is not open to employees or relatives of employees of Freeola Limited.
Freeola pre-selected thousands of customers email addresses' to be eligible to enter an amazing prize-draw to win a free iPhone X worth £999, for existing customers or account holders confirming their email preferences before noon on Friday December 15th 2017. Congratulations to our lucky winner, Mark Bromham, who has chosen the iPhone X in Silver as his prize.
Our hugely popular Stock Image Library competition has now ended. This competition ran for two months and ended September 29th 2017. Each winning photo was awarded a £20 Amazon gift voucher. You can download all the high resolution images from your MyFreeola account (or create a new account) and use them on your own website.
After 17 years and £225,000 worth of prizes given away, the Win Any Game competition (or Gameaday) has now ended (September 2017). See here for more details. Our top 100 winners can still be viewed on the Hall of Fame.