Setting up Freeola E-mail in Outlook Mobile (Android)
Please visit your MyFreeola account and make a note of the following information before continuing, you'll need to know this for later on in the guide:
1, Make sure that your Account type is set to IMAP (Outlook Mobile does not support POP).2, Your e-mail address password.
3, Your Incoming Server hostname.
You can find this information by clicking Email Addresses in the left-hand navigation in MyFreeola, then My Email Addresses. You should then be able to click Settings & Features button next to the relevant e-mail address, your e-mail protocol and service information can be found here.
1) Load Outlook Mobile and bring up Settings (Three horizontal bars).
2) Select + Add Account.
3) Select Add an Email Account.
4) Untick any accounts found and select SKIP.
5) Enter your Freeola Email address And Click Continue (after a short while you should be prompted to Set Up Account Manually).
6) You will be prompted to Choose account type. Select IMAP.
7) Under Display Name enter your name as you would like it to appear in Outgoing Emails.
8) Under IMAP Host Name enter your Incoming mail server (in format mydomain-com.freeolamail.net).
9) Under IMAP Username enter your full user name in the format of your email address.
10) Under IMAP Incoming Password, enter your Freeola Email Password.
11) Under SMTP Host Name enter smtp.freeolamail.net.
12) Under SMTP User Name enter your full user name in the format of your email address.
13) Under SMTP Password enter your Freeola Email Password.
14) Select the Tick (Top Right) and your account should be set up.
Freeola & GetDotted are rated
Check out some of our customer testimonials below:
Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60
It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.