Setting up Freeola E-mail in Outlook 2016
Please visit your MyFreeola account and make a note of the following information before continuing, you'll need to know this for later on in the guide:
1, What protocol your e-mail address is set up to use (IMAP or POP3).
2, What service is assigned to your e-mail address (EmailPro, Free Email or Email Freedom).
3, Your e-mail address password.
You can find this information by clicking Email Addresses in the left-hand navigation in MyFreeola, then My Email Addresses. You should then be able to click Settings & Features button next to the relevant e-mail address, your e-mail protocol and service information can be found here.
1. Load Microsft Outlook 2016
2. From the menu bar select 'File', then 'Info' then in the 'Account Information' screen select Add Account
3. In the Outlook page enter your Email Address in the 'Email Address' field then select 'Advanced Options' and tick the 'Let me set up my account manually' option and press 'Connect'
4.On the 'Advanced setup' page select either 'POP; or 'IMAP' depending on how your account is set up with Freeola
5. Enter your 'Incoming mail' as per your details in MyFreeola 'Port' should be '993' for 'IMAP' or '995' for 'POP' 'Encryption method' should be set to 'SSL/TLS'
6. 'Outgoing mail' should be set to 'smtp.freeolamail.net' 'Port' should be '465' 'Encryption method' should be set to 'SSL/TLS'
7. Click 'Next' and Outlook should test the settings and give you a successfully setup message
Freeola & GetDotted are rated
Check out some of our customer testimonials below:
Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60
It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.