To initialise a migration or termination of your Freeola Broadband connection please refer to the instructions below. Please make sure you have read and understood the information regarding unique Freeola benefits & services which will cease to work once your connection has been cancelled.
Freeola Broadband Account Migration
If you simply want to move your broadband connection to another provider, then you'll need to complete a migration.
1. A migration request can be completed at any stage during the service from the date of activation, providing that you are outside of your minimum-term contract period (otherwise you will be liable to pay for the remainder of your minimum term period).
2. To begin a broadband migration to a new provider, contact your new broadband provider and request a switch.
3. Once the migration process is underway, you will be contacted via post (or email) by both your new ('gaining') provider and your current ('losing') provider with details regarding the migration, services, any exit fees which may be applicable and any other issues that may impact your broadband migration.
4. Please do not cancel your Freeola Broadband Direct Debit mandate with your bank until the migration date has passed, as pro-rata adjustments may be required.
Please Note: If you change your mind about migrating your broadband service you have approximately 10 working days to contact the new or 'gaining' provider to stop the broadband migration.
Please Note: Termination fees will differ depending on your service, please see our Broadband charges.
Freeola Broadband Account Termination
If you want to terminate your broadband connection completely and aren't moving to another broadband provider, then you should complete a Broadband Termination. Broadband Terminations are subject to a Termination Charge, as listed below. A 50% rebate on this charge is available if you are moving home and set up a new Freeola connection at your next premises.
1. There is a 30-day notice period required for a termination request. Most of our services carry a 30-day minimum term period. Some Freeola services have a longer minimum term (this will be shown when you sign up). If you cancel (or migrate) within the minimum term you will be liable to pay for the remainder of your minimum-term period.
2. To begin the broadband termination process click the 'I Wish To Terminate My Freeola Broadband Connection' button below and select the 'End Subscription' option on the following page. Your broadband connection will be terminated 30 days following the date we receive the termination request. All broadband internet connectivity will cease after this date. We will email the address supplied when you signed up with details of the exact termination date.
3. If you proceed with this termination, please be aware that future activations may not qualify for discounted rates.
4. Please do not cancel your Freeola Broadband Direct Debit mandate with your bank until the termination date has passed as pro-rata adjustments may be required.
Please Note: If you terminate your Broadband connection, you will be charged a termination fee, according to the pricelist.
Not sure about leaving? Want to talk about it?
Why not speak to one of our friendly UK-based support team members about the benefits of Freeola Broadband packages and how moving to a different package, like our Unlimited Superfast Broadband or Unlimited Ultrafast Broadband packages could be a better option.