Using the InstantPro Web Design Editor
The website design editor within InstantPro allows you to customise every aspect of your web site. You are able to add background images, choose the navigation style, create and edit your site banner image and logo as well as other items too.
The design editor allows you to style your web site as if it were a blank canvas and provides an alternative to the built in web site themes from which you are also able to choose when styling your site.
You can also use the design editor to edit and style a site already in existence, to do this open InstantPro from your MyFreeola Account and from the Site Overview screen select Edit Theme Design under the Themes & Styling heading.
To illustrate the use of the Website Design Editor, these tutorials will work through each feature of the design editor section by section.
Web Design Editor Guides
- Using the Default Background
- Choosing a Background Colour/Pattern
- Uploading a Background Image
- No Banner Image
- Choosing a Free Stock Banner Image
- Uploading Your Own Banner Image
- The InstantPro Logo Creator
- Choosing your Site Navigation
- Styling the Content Area
- Manage content location
- Designing a Web Site Footer
- Aligning Your Site to the Left, Middle or Right
- Using a Free Visitor Counter
- Using a Custom Browser Favicon