A wireless broadband router & modem (wireless access point) gives you a wireless connection for you to connect multiple machines (or just a single PC or laptop) to the internet. Wireless broadband requires a wireless ADSL router/modem to connect to the internet, and one of our low-cost Wireless Adapters to connect your PC(s) to the router.
* USB 1.1 and 2 compatible * 802.11g compliant * Backward compatible with 802.11b ... [more]
* PCMCIA compatible for laptop operation * 802.11g compliant * Backward compatible with 802.11b ... [more]
* Compatible with Freeola and all other ADSL-based broadband services. * Compatible with ADSL, ADSL2 & ADSL2+ standards for future use * Downstream speeds up to 24 Mb and upstream up to 1 Mb (service provider dependent) ... [more]
* For use with any PCMCIA slot * Features RangeMax Smart MIMO technology featuring 7 internal antennas delivering up to 500,000 square feet of coverage - 1000% more than 802.11g * 100% compatible with all 802.11b, 802.11g and Super G wireless products ... [more]
* Built-in ADSL modem compatible for all UK based ADSL and ADSL2+ services including Freeola * Supports speeds of 24 Mb download and 8 Mb Upload * Built-in 4 port 10/100 Mbps LAN switch allowing up to 4 devices to connect via ethernet. ... [more]