In addition to Freeola's Unlimited Online Backup service, you get your very own personal virtual drive for storing and editing your files from all your computers and devices.
Work from anywhere with your virtual hard drive, and schedule routine backups to your unlimited storage so you'll never lose any work again.
- Unlimited Online Backup
- 512GB Virtual Cloud Hard Drive
- Access & edit your files anywhere
- Synchronised across all devices
Your virtual drive appears as a separate drive on your computer where you can upload files (be it documents, photos, music etc). You can access these same files from anywhere in the world from any major device or computer. You can also edit these files, and any changes will be automatically synchronised to your other devices. Perfect if you want to work on a presentation before you head to work, and have the updated files ready and waiting for when you arrive.
Acting as a virtual drive, any files you upload are stored on secure servers 'in the cloud' (and optionally on your computer too).
You can browse your virtual Cloud Drive from anywhere in the world, on any device, and any files edited will show the latest version at all times, no matter how you access them.Sign-Up Now »
- Computer Failure
- Computer Viruses
- Equipment Theft
- Computer Damage
- File Corruption
- Accidental Deletion
- 512 GB cloud storage for only £4.99 (ex VAT) per month.
- Access & edit your files from absolutely anywhere.
- Works on major computers, devices & smart phones.
- Share files easily on social websites (e.g. Facebook).
- Restore deleted files or folders with a simple click.
- Military-grade encryption for maximum security.
- Includes totally unlimited online backup software.
- FTP, SFTP & WebDAV access to your Cloud Drive (advanced)
Along with your own cloud drive, you'll also get unlimited secure online backup, where you can store any important photos, music, documents and records. It goes without saying that anything can happen to your computer at any given time, and should anything disastrous happen, then your important documents could be lost forever. With unlimited online backup, you can schedule routine and automatic backups, so there's no risk of losing any of those important documents and memories.